Please select or enter your country of residence and the country from which you are trying to access information.
DISCLAIMER – IMPORTANT
ELECTRONIC VERSIONS OF THE MATERIALS YOU ARE SEEKING TO ACCESS ARE BEING MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE BY PJSC “GV GOLD” (“VYSOCHAISHY”) (THE COMPANY) IN GOOD FAITH AND ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT DIRECTED AT OR INTENDED TO BE ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS LOCATED IN OR RESIDENT IN (OR ORGANISED OR INCORPORATED UNDER THE LAWS OF) THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE EXTENSION OF AVAILABILITY OF THE MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU ARE SEEKING ACCESS WOULD BREACH ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
The materials do not constitute or form a part of any offer or solicitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States, Australia, Canada, or Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Any securities issued in connection with an offering have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the Securities Act), or under any applicable securities laws of any state, province, district, territory, county, possession or jurisdiction of the United States, Australia, Canada, or Japan. Accordingly, unless an exemption under relevant securities laws is applicable, any such securities may not be offered, sold, resold, taken up, exercised, renounced, transferred, delivered or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States) or in or into Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction if to do so would constitute a violation of the relevant laws of, or require registration of such securities in, the relevant jurisdiction. There will be no public offer of securities in the United States.
The materials are only addressed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are “qualified investors” within the meaning of Article 2(e) of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (Qualified Investors). In addition, in the United Kingdom the materials are only addressed to and directed at persons who are "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 2(e) of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 as it forms part of the domestic law of the United Kingdom by virtue of The European Union (Withdrawal Act) 2018) who are (1) persons who have professional experience in matters relating to investments who fall within the definition of "investment professionals" in Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, as amended (the Order), (2) persons who are high net worth entities falling within Article 49(2)(a)-(d) of the Order or (3) other persons to whom they may otherwise lawfully be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as relevant persons). These materials must not be acted upon or relied upon (1) in the United Kingdom, by persons who are not relevant persons or (2) in any member state of the EEA, by persons who are not Qualified Investors. Any investment or investment activity to which these materials relate are available only to relevant persons in the United Kingdom and qualified investors in any member state of the European Economic Area, and will only be engaged with such persons.
These materials have been made available to you in an electronic form. You are reminded that materials transmitted via this website may be altered or changed during the process of electronic transmission and consequently neither the Company nor any other person accepts any liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of any difference between the materials distributed to you in electronic format and any hard copy version. By accessing these materials, you consent to receiving them in electronic form.
You are responsible for protecting against viruses and other destructive items. Your receipt of these materials via electronic transmission is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that it is free from viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
If you are not permitted to view materials on this website or are in any doubt as to whether you are permitted to view these materials, please exit this webpage. These materials must not be released or otherwise forwarded, distributed or sent in or into the United States or in or into Australia, Canada, Japan or any jurisdiction in which such offers or sales are unlawful. Persons receiving such documents (including custodians, nominees and trustees) must not distribute or send them in, into or from the United States or in, into or from Australia, Canada, or Japan.
Confirmation of understanding and acceptance of disclaimer
I warrant that I am not located in or resident in, nor is the partnership or corporation on whose behalf I am accessing the website organised or incorporated under the laws of, the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction where accessing these materials is unlawful, and I agree that I will not transmit or otherwise send any materials contained in this website to any person located in or resident in (or organised or incorporated under the laws of the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan or any other jurisdiction, where to do so would breach applicable local law or regulation.
I have read and understood the disclaimer set out above. I understand that it may affect my rights and I agree to be bound by its terms. I confirm that I am permitted to proceed to electronic versions of the materials.
You have indicated that you are located in the United States. These materials are not intended for, directed at or accessible by persons located in the United States. However, persons located in the United States that make the below certifications can access these materials. Please read the certifications below carefully and provide the information requested in order to receive these materials. If you cannot make the below certifications, please exit this page.
“We are a “qualified institutional buyer” (a “QIB”) as defined in Rule 144A (“Rule 144A”) under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “U.S. Securities Act”). Further, if we are acting as a fiduciary or agent for one or more investor accounts, (a) each such account is a QIB, (b) we have investment discretion with respect to each account, and (c) we have full power and authority to make the representations, warranties, agreements and acknowledgements herein on behalf of each such account.”
“We acknowledge that the materials relate to a transaction that is not subject to, or is only available in the United States pursuant to an exemption from, the registration requirements of the U.S. Securities Act.”
Please fill in all fields below. All fields are mandatory
By clicking “I AGREE” below, you are certifying that the certifications and information provided are accurate, that you would like to access the materials. You agree that the materials you receive are for your own use and will not be distributed to any person outside of your organisation.
Your data will be held by PJSC “GV Gold” (“Vysochaishy”) and processed only to ensure our compliance with applicable regulations.
We regret that, due to regulatory restrictions, we are unable to provide you with access to this section of our website.
GV GOLD announces indicative IPO price range
NEITHER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT NOR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS FOR PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR THE UNITED STATES OR TO ANY PERSON IN ANY OF THOSE JURISDICTIONS OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE LAWS OF SUCH JURISDICTION.
GV GOLD ANNOUNCES INDICATIVE IPO PRICE RANGE
Moscow, 23 March 2021. Following its announcement on 15 March 2021 regarding its intention to conduct an initial public offering (the “IPO” or the “Offering”) of ordinary shares (the “Shares”) of the Company and to list on Moscow Exchange, GV Gold (Vysochaishy, PJSC), together with its subsidiaries (“GV Gold”, “Vysochaishy” or the “Company”), one of Russia’s largest and fastest-growing gold mining companies, announces the indicative price range for its IPO. The bookbuilding period will commence today and expected to conclude on or around 29 March 2021.
The indicative price range in respect of the Offering (the “Offering Price Range”) has been set at between RUB 1,650 and RUB 2,050 per share, implying a market capitalisation of between RUB 90.7 billion and RUB 112.7 billion. The final Offering Price will be determined following the bookbuilding process and is expected to be announced on or around 30 March 2021.
Vladislav Barshinov, CEO of GV Gold, said:
“We are pleased with the strong response and high levels of engagement that GV Gold has received from the investor community. As one of Russia’s leading gold producers, the GV Gold equity story represents an attractive combination of established market leadership, rapid growth and a clear strategy for sustainable growth and creating shareholder value. The company has a high-quality asset base and extensive resources, and an outstanding team of professionals at all levels with a strong track record of execution.
“The addition of three independent members of our Board of Directors that we announced last week further strengthens the Board and underscores our commitment to best practices in our corporate governance. Our new directors bring a wealth of industry experience and other relevant expertise across finance, strategy and management. I am pleased to welcome them on board and look forward to their contributions to the future of GV Gold.”
Indicative parameters of the Offering
· The indicative price range in respect of the Offering has been set at between RUB 1,650 and RUB 2,050 per share, implying a market capitalisation for the Company of between RUB 90.7 billion and RUB 112.7 billion.
· Offering size expected to be approximately 37% of total shares outstanding in the Company, subject to reduction due to repurchases of Offer Shares made as a result of stabilization activities (as described below).
· As part of the Offering, ordinary shares of the Company will be offered by Mr. Sergey Dokuchaev, Mrs. Natalia Opaleva, Mr. Valerian Tikhonov, Mr. Sergey Vasilyev, BlackRock Global Funds and BlackRock Gold and General Fund (together, the “Selling Shareholders”). The founding shareholders will retain a significant interest in the Company post-IPO.
· The Company intends to apply for admission of the Shares to trading on Moscow Exchange on March 23, 2021. The Shares are expected to be included in the Level 1 section of the List of Securities Admitted to Trading on Moscow Exchange. Trading in the shares on Moscow Exchange is expected to commence on 30 March 2021 under the ticker GVGL and ISIN RU000A0JP1H4.
· In connection with the Offering, each of the Company, the Selling Shareholders, all other shareholders of the Company, as well as members of the management team who are participants in the Long-Term Incentive Programme (LTIP) are expected to agree to customary lock-up arrangements restricting the disposal of the Company’s securities for a limited period of time following completion of the Offering.
· In connection with the Offering, it is expected that stabilization arrangements will be put in place pursuant to which the Goldman Sachs International (the “Stabilizing Manager”) will, on behalf of the Underwriters, procure that one of its affiliates may purchase up to approximately 13% of the Offer Shares with a view to supporting the price of the Shares at a level higher than that which might otherwise prevail in the open market. Such purchases may occur during a period of 30 calendar days following the pricing date, (the “Stabilization Period”). The Offer Shares purchased in the course of stabilization, if any, will ultimately be repurchased by the Selling Shareholders during or following the end of the Stabilization Period.
· The Offering comprises an offering of the Shares (i) in the Russian Federation, (ii) otherwise outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S (“Regulation S”, and such Shares, the “Regulation S Offering”) under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), and (iii) within the United States to certain qualified institutional buyers (“QIBs”) as defined in, and in reliance on, Rule 144A (“Rule 144A”, and such Shares, the “Rule 144A Offering”) under the Securities Act.
· Goldman Sachs International, SberCIB, UBS Investment Bank and VTB Capital are acting as Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners in connection with the Offering. Raiffeisenbank and Sova Capital Limited are acting as Co-Bookrunners.
GV Gold – overview
· GV Gold is a leading mid-tier Russian gold producer with a high-quality asset base, strong growth outlook and attractive dividend proposition.
· Founded in 1998, the Company has more than 20 years of development history across two production clusters located in Russia's traditional gold mining provinces with established infrastructure (Irkutsk Region and Republic of Yakutia).
· The Company’s reserves base comprises proved and probable (“P&P”) JORC reserves of 5.3 Moz with average grade of 1.2 g/t and measured, indicated and inferred (“MI&I”) resources of 10.8 Moz; GV Gold’s P&P life of mine based on 2020 production stands at 19 years.
· GV Gold has an established track record of successful project delivery with almost twofold production growth during the last 5 years – in 2017, the Company launched the transformational Ugakhan and Taryn projects.
· In 2020, the Company achieved production of 272 koz, having delivered a 2015-2020 CAGR of 8.5%, and is set to continue delivering industry leading growth, with expected production CAGR of over 9% during 2020-2025.
· The Company is positioned in the second quartile of the global cost curve with all-in sustaining costs of US$822/oz as of 2020YE.
· Adjusted EBITDA amounted to US$248m in 2020, with Adjusted EBITDA margin of 53%; 2020 year-end leverage stood at 0.8x Net Debt/Adjusted EBITDA.
· The Company has a sector leading dividend policy which stipulates payment of 40% of EBITDA subject to leverage being below or equal to 1.5x.
· Core shareholders are the founders Mr. Sergey Dokuchaev, Mrs. Natalia Opaleva, Mr. Valerian Tikhonov (61.2% in total prior to the Offering) as well as Blackrock (18.0% prior to the Offering).
GV Gold – investment highlights
• Leading growth-focused gold producer. The Company has historically outperformed the industry by production growth, having delivered a CAGR of 8.5% during 2015-2020. Going forward, GV Gold is expected to deliver a production CAGR of over 9% during 2020-2025, significantly in excess of both Russian peers and international gold producers (as per consensus estimates). The Company is also targeting production growth up to 290-300 koz in 2021.
• Diversified high-quality portfolio. The Company’s assets are strategically located in two gold-rich regions of Russia with well-developed infrastructure, large resource base and vast exploration opportunities. The Company efficiently manages a diversified portfolio of mature, growth and future development projects with total P&P reserves of 5.3 Moz at 1.2 g/t and M,I&I resources of 10.8 Moz. GV Gold has one of the largest ore processing capacities in Russia of 10.5 Mtpa across five mills, which fully meets its needs and facilitates capital light growth leveraging the existing assets base. All assets of the Company are open-pit operations, which results in fewer risks and higher economic efficiency compared to underground mines.
• Track record of project delivery. The Company has successfully developed its assets for more than 20 years and has a strong track record of organic growth and project delivery from discovery to mining and production stage. The Company has consistently enhanced the quality and scale of its operational platform with multi-fold increase in production volumes, processing capacity and reserves base. In 2017, GV Gold successfully launched its transformational projects Ugakhan and Taryn which are on track to become Tier-1 assets. This expertise will be fully leveraged for the new projects Krasny and Svetlovskoye. The Company has achieved industry-leading cost of booking exploration-derived reserves1 of US$21.3/oz in 2014-2020, which is well below the average for Russian peers and international gold producers.
• Clear growth path. The Company envisages three key production growth factors to drive near term performance on track to 400+ koz production target: (1) pipeline of brownfield projects (including at Ugakhan, Taryn, and Marakan) to expand the processing capacity and production volumes; (2) new growth projects Krasny and Svetlovskoye; and (3) conversion of resources into reserves, extending life-of-mine of the core projects, as well as efficient exploration in its home regions, which continue to be some of the least densely explored regions in Russia with strong potential for discovering substantial additional reserves.
• Superior shareholder returns. The Company has adhered to a conservative capital allocation policy ensuring a balance between investments to support growth, attractive dividend payouts and conservative leverage. The Company has a track record of paying dividends of more than 10 years and has historically delivered a payout as a percentage of EBITDA in excess of levels of other Russian gold producers. GV Gold has one of the most attractive dividend propositions in the industry: a quarterly payout of 40% of EBITDA if net debt/EBITDA is below or equal to 1.5x, and 30% of EBITDA if net debt/EBITDA is below or equal to 2.5x. In July 2021, the Company plans to pay dividends based on the results of Q4 2020 totaling US$37 million2, or 46% of EBITDA for Q4 2020. Total dividends for 2020 will amount to US$99 million3, or 40% of EBITDA for 2020. Also, in July 2021, the Company plans to pay dividends based on the results of Q1 2021 in the amount of 40% of EBITDA for Q1 20214 if net debt/EBITDA is below or equal to 1.5x. The record date for Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 dividend payments will be set for July 2021. Together with an attractive dividend policy, the Company believes that its fast-paced organic growth could further support industry leading shareholder returns.
• Adherence to ESG best practices. The Company is committed to maintaining best practices in ESG. GV Gold has a track record of transparent disclosure including IFRS since 2003 and regular independent audit of reserves and resources in compliance with JORC standards. Following upcoming corporate approvals, the Company expects to have 50% of the Board represented by independent members with extensive experience in the metals and mining sector and finance. Two committees of the Board of Directors (the Audit Committee and the Staffing and Remuneration Committee) are expected to be chaired by independent non-executive directors. The Company is working on establishing the Strategy Committee, which, among other things, is expected to oversee the sustainable development matters. The Company has industry leading ESG performance metrics, including low greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and efficient use of water and energy. The Company is committed to operating sustainably and in a socially responsible manner, targets consistent improvement of key environmental and health and safety performance metrics, and has a variety of initiatives in place on this front, including planned application for international ESG ratings.
GV Gold - strategy to create a premier Russian gold story
• Pursue fast-paced organic growth. GV Gold demonstrated robust organic production growth over 2015-2020 at 8.5% per annum, and going forward aims to exceed this rate. The medium-term target production level is 400 koz which the Company expects to achieve by 2025 via a balanced mix of sources of growth, including brownfield projects, greenfield projects and exploration at existing assets.
• Enhance resource base. GV Gold has 34 licenses in its regions of presence which are characterized by vast exploration potential. The Company has a leading track record of efficient exploration which it believes provides a competitive advantage for expansion of reserves and resources. The Company has a targeted average cost of US$25 to US$30 per ounce of newly exploration-derived reserves, which is in line with historical performance and below industry average, as well as a target annual exploration expense at 4-5% of revenue. The Company's target replacement ratio is over 100%, which should support its fast and efficient organic growth.
• Continuously improve operational excellence. GV Gold believes it has developed a unique project delivery expertise following launch of Ugakhan and Taryn which were delivered on time and on budget – the Company expects to utilise this expertise for future projects, including Krasny and Svetlovskoye. From operational performance standpoint, the Company has a formalised efficiency improvement programme aimed at adopting cost-saving and revenue enhancing initiatives at existing assets which should support the Company in achieving its goal of delivering superior growth.
• Commitment to superior shareholder returns and industry leading dividend payout. The Company's target is to maintain one of the most attractive dividend propositions in the industry – under its dividend policy, the Company is expected to pay dividends on a quarterly basis of 40% of EBITDA assuming a net debt/EBITDA ratio below or equal to 1.5x, and 30% of EBITDA if net debt/EBITDA ratio is below or equal to 2.5x. GV Gold has maintained conservative leverage profile. Together with an attractive dividend payout, the Company believes that its fast-paced organic growth could further support industry leading shareholder returns.
• Maintain prudent financial policy. The Company has maintained a robust balance sheet and conservative leverage through the cycle, and expects to follow these practices going forward – the medium-term target net debt/EBITDA ratio is below 1.5x. The Company aims to retain a comfortable debt repayment profile, strong liquidity position and access to a broad set of funding sources. The Company exercises strict control over operational and capital costs, which further contributes to its financial stability and efficiency.
• High corporate governance and occupational health and safety standards. The Company is committed to maintaining best practices in corporate governance and transparency, targeting consistent improvement of key environmental and health and safety performance metrics. Among other measures, GV Gold launched a pilot project using artificial intelligence with cameras to ensure workers are wearing their safety equipment, which is set to create a new safety benchmark in the industry. The Company plans to continue enhancing its ESG practices (including disclosure related to these matters through, for instance, preparation of annual sustainability reports, as well expanding one of the Board of Directors committees’ competences to ESG matters, applying for the leading ESG ratings, etc).
• Potential for even higher growth from value accretive M&A. Historically the Company has been fully focused on organic growth. However, following the IPO, M&A may allow GV Gold to pursue even higher future growth rates. At the same time, the Company expects that focus will remain on prudent financial policy and superior shareholder returns, and M&A could be considered only in case of attractive undervalued opportunities.
Key operating and financial results
|kt||Year ended 31 December|
|Gold production (koz)5||260||272|
||Year ended 31 December|
|Net Debt / EBITDA, x||1.6x||0.8x|
|Dividends as % of EBITDA||30%||40%7|
|Investor Relations||Press Office|
Investor Relations Director
+ 7 495 780 email@example.com
Deputy CEO for Public Relations and Corporate Communications
Director of the GV Gold’s Moscow Representative Office
+ 7 495 780 firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications advisor to GV Gold
Denis Denisov Daria Khilenkova Dmitry Zhadan
+7 985 410 3544 +7 916 805 4926 +7 916 770 8909
This press release is an advertisement and not a prospectus and does not contain or constitute an offer of, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for, any securities of Public Joint Stock Company “GV Gold” (the “Company” and, the “Securities”, as applicable) or rights to subscribe for the Securities to any person in Australia, Canada, Japan, the United States or in any jurisdiction to whom or in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful. The Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or another exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act. Subject to certain exceptions, the Securities may not be offered or sold in Australia, Canada or Japan or to, or for the account or benefit of, any national, resident or citizen of Australia, Canada or Japan. The offer and sale of the Securities has not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or under the applicable securities laws of Australia, Canada or Japan. There will be no public offer of the Securities in the United States.
This press release is being distributed to and directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who are “qualified investors” within the meaning of Article 2(e) of Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 and amendments thereto (the “Prospectus Regulation”) (“Qualified Investors”). In addition, in the United Kingdom, this press release is being distributed to and is directed only at (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) persons who are investment professionals within the meaning of Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the “Order”) or (iii) high net worth entities, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order or (iv) other persons to whom an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity (within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000) in connection with the issue or sale of any securities may otherwise lawfully be communicated or caused to be communicated (all such persons together being referred to as “Relevant Persons”). This communication does not constitute an offer of the securities referred to herein to the public in the United Kingdom and investment or investment activity, or controlled investment or controlled activity to which this communication relates will only be available to and will only be engaged with, Relevant Persons in the United Kingdom and Qualified Investors in any member state of the European Economic Area other than the United Kingdom. No person that is not a Relevant Person should or Qualified Investor may act or rely on this press release or any of its contents.
Solely for the purposes of the product governance requirements contained within: (a) EU Directive 2014/65/EU on markets in financial instruments, as amended ("MiFID II"); (b) Articles 9 and 10 of Commission Delegated Directive (EU) 2017/593 supplementing MiFID II; and (c) local implementing measures (together, the "MiFID II Product Governance Requirements"), and disclaiming all and any liability, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, which any "manufacturer" (for the purposes of the MiFID II Product Governance Requirements) may otherwise have with respect thereto, the Securities have been subject to a product approval process, which has determined that such Securities are: (i) compatible with an end target market of investors who meet the criteria of professional clients and eligible counterparties, each as defined in MiFID II; and (ii) eligible for distribution through all distribution channels as are permitted by MiFID II (the "Target Market Assessment").
Notwithstanding the Target Market Assessment, distributors should note that: the price of the Securities may decline and investors could lose all or part of their investment; the Securities offer no guaranteed income and no capital protection; and an investment in the Securities is compatible only with investors who do not need a guaranteed income or capital protection, who (either alone or in conjunction with an appropriate financial or other adviser) are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of such an investment and who have sufficient resources to be able to bear any losses that may result therefrom. The Target Market Assessment is without prejudice to the requirements of any contractual, legal or regulatory selling restrictions in relation to the Offering. Furthermore, it is noted that, notwithstanding the Target Market Assessment, Goldman Sachs International, SberCIB, UBS Investment Bank, VTB Capital, Raiffeisenbank and Sova Capital Limited (together, the "Banks") will only procure investors who meet the criteria of professional clients and eligible counterparties.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Target Market Assessment does not constitute: (a) an assessment of suitability or appropriateness for the purposes of MiFID II; or (b) a recommendation to any investor or group of investors to invest in, or purchase, or take any other action whatsoever with respect to the Securities.
Each distributor is responsible for undertaking its own target market assessment in respect of the Securities and determining appropriate distribution channels.
These materials do not contain or constitute an offer, or an invitation to make offers, sell, purchase, exchange or transfer any Securities in the Russian Federation, and do not constitute an advertisement of any Securities in the Russian Federation and must not be passed on to third parties or otherwise be made publicly available in the Russian Federation. This communication does not constitute or form part of individual investment advice, investment consulting or personal recommendation (within the meaning of the federal legislation of the Russian Federation (including, without limitation, Federal Law dated April 22, 1996 No. 39-FZ “On the Securities Market”, as amended)).
None of the Banks or the Selling Shareholders nor any of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advisers, agents or any other person, accepts any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the contents of, or makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, fairness or completeness of the information presented or contained in this press release (or whether any information has been omitted from this press release) or any other information relating to the Company, its subsidiaries and their associated companies, whether written, oral or in a visual or electronic form, and howsoever transmitted or made available or for any loss howsoever arising from any use of this press release or its contents or otherwise arising in connection therewith. Accordingly, each of the Banks, the Selling Shareholders and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, advisers, agents and any other person acting on any of their behalf expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent possible, any and all liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from, or in reliance upon, the whole or any part of the contents of this press release, whether in tort, contract or otherwise which they might otherwise have in respect of this press release or its contents or otherwise arising in connection therewith.
Each Bank is acting exclusively for the Company and no one else in connection with the matters referred to in this press release, and will not regard any other person as their respective clients in relation to the matters referred to in this press release and will not be responsible to anyone other than the Company for providing the protections afforded to their respective clients nor for providing advice in relation to the matters referred to in this press release, the contents of this press release or any transaction, arrangement or other matter referred to herein.
Certain statements in this communication are not historical facts and are “forward looking” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward looking statements include statements concerning our plans, expectations, projections, objectives, targets, goals, strategies, future events, future revenues or performance, capital expenditures, financing needs, plans or intentions relating to acquisitions, our competitive strengths and weaknesses, financial position and future operations and development, our business strategy and the trends we anticipate in the industries and the political and legal environment in which we operate and any other information that is not historical information. By their very nature, forward looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, and risks exist that the predictions, forecasts, projections and other forwardlooking statements will not be achieved. Given these risks and uncertainties, you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on such forwardlooking statements. We do not intend and we do not assume any obligation to update any forward looking statement contained herein.
 According to JORC classification
 Subject to AGM approval, dividends are paid in rubles and calculated based on a RUB-USD exchange rate of 72.15.
 Dividends are paid in rubles and calculated based on a RUB-USD exchange rate of 72.15.
 Subject to EGM approval
 Including gold in concentrate
 All metrics set out in the table above, other than Net debt, were converted from Roubles to U.S dollars using the following average conversion rates: U.S.$1/RUB 64.6772 for the year ended 31 December 2019 and U.S.$1/RUB 72,1464 for the year ended 31 December 2020. Net Debt was converted from Roubles to U.S dollars using the following rates: U.S.$1/RUB 61.9057 as at 31 December 2019 and U.S.$1/RUB 73.8757 as at 31 December 2020
 Target payout subject to approval by AGM