GV Gold board structure changed
On November 30, 2017 an extraordinary general meeting of GV Gold shareholders took place and elected the new Board of Directors. The non-executive director Alexander Chmel left the Board and GV Gold CEO German Pikhoya joined the Board.
Board of Directors structure:
- Sergey V. Dokuchaev, Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Valerian A. Tikhonov, shareholder
- Natalia V. Opaleva, shareholder
- Sergey A. Filippov, non-executive director
- Vladimir S. Kochetkov, shareholder
- Sergey G. Popov, independent director
- Mikhail I. Leskov, independent director
- German R. Pikhoya, CEO
GV Gold (Vysochaishy, PJSC) is an actively developing group of companies with high production efficiency level. It ranks in the Russia’s TOP 10 gold mining companies list. The Company carries out its activity in the Irkutsk Region and the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), where its Irkutsk, Taryn and Aldan business units are located and large scale exploration operations are carried out.